Why should you set up a business in the UK? The United Kingdom is one of the incredible countries to set up and run a business. The government is
Why should you set up a business in the UK?
The United Kingdom is one of the incredible countries to set up and run a business. The government is suitable for improving the concept of entrepreneurship with several other benefits, for instance a wide array of talent attracted from overseas, favourable language and time zone, manageable taxation system, strong infrastructure, and lower manageable regulations. Moreover, the country gives access to affluent new customers and opens up the potential to do more business across Europe.
However, there are a few trials and tribulations which include business immigration which possesses serious penalties for non-compliance. We, at A Y & J, feature qualified and knowledgeable business immigration lawyers who are competent enough to manage immigration systems with varied degrees of complexity.
Get the assistance of Business immigration for entrepreneurs and companies with A Y & J in the form of Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa.
Sole Representative Visa
A Representative of an Overseas Business Visa (sometimes referred to as Sole Representative Visa) is designed primarily to permit an individual (from NON-EEA) to come to the UK to establish a commercial presence of an already existing overseas business. A Sole Representative Visa is granted to a senior employee of the company for a period of 3 years after which he or she may apply for a Sole Representative Visa Extension. The commercial presence implies a registered branch or wholly owned subsidiary with the same type of business activity which further necessitates having no branch or subsidiary in the UK.
Entry Clearance of a Sole Representative
The following are the eligibility criteria for a sole representative of an Overseas business needs :
- The applicant of Representative of an Overseas Business Visa must be recruited outside the UK particularly for the business whose principal place of operation is outside the UK.
- The applicant must hold an authoritative position at the overseas business as it relates to representing it in the UK.
- The applicant should not accept any additional employment.
Documents required for sole representative Visa
Applicants for the Sole Representative must meet several eligibility criteria for the visa to be granted. At A y & J, our innovative and hard-working immigration team assists with collating the necessary things while reaching immigration objectives.
- Business Plan and Letter of Intention
- Annual Accounts and Evidence of Business Bank of Statement
- Evidence supporting company’s headquarter and hierarchy
- Details of the Parent Company
- Contract of Employment
- Evidence substantiating planned future activities in the UK
The individual applying for Sole Representative Visa must also fulfil professional background and financial capacity requirements to dependents if accompanying at the initial stage of visit in the United Kingdom.
- Evidence supporting Professional CV
- Employment Agreement
- Personal Bank Statement
- Evidence of English Language Skills
- Marriage Certificate
- Passport or other travel document
- Details of accommodation in the UK
Are you ready to make the UK your next global expansion destination but still unsure about UK immigration and visas? Look no further than A Y & J which is one of the leading UK immigration law firms with a specialized team of immigration lawyers who are keeping a close eye on the constantly changing Immigration policies. For more information, contact +442074047933 or email us at [email protected].
Read More – Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa