Global talent visa has replaced Tier 1 exceptional talent visa in February 2020. The Global Talent visa is a UK immigration field especially for promi
Global talent visa has replaced Tier 1 exceptional talent visa in February 2020. The Global Talent visa is a UK immigration field especially for promising and talented individuals in particular sectors such as sciences, the humanities, engineering, the arts, and technology, looking to work in the UK.
With regards to coming under Global Talent visa success rate, applicants must officially seek endorsement from either of the six supporting bodies architectured by the UK Office.
The Home Office has authorised an endorsing body, called Tech Nation, designated to assess endorsement applications from individuals with expertise in digital technology and who want to come to the UK via Global Talent visa route.
What do you need for Tech nation?
Tech Nation assesses any individual who is seeking a visa.
An individual for endorsement in the digital technology field must prove:
- If you have been a technical applicant, you need to provide evidence of acknowledged technical expertise with the latest technologies in building, with,, exploiting a technology stack, deploying and building technical infrastructure.
- If you are applying as a business applicant, you must show evidence of ascertained commercial investment or product expertise in building digital products or leading investments in significant digital product businesses.
Applying for an endorsement in the field of technology for an exceptional talent
- The visa applicant must prove that they have been acknowledged as a leading talent in the digital technology field
- Evidence two of the following:
- The visa applicant must have shown evidence of a track record for innovation as a founder or senior executive or as an employee working on a new digital technological field
- The applicant must ascertain a recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation contributing to the advancement of that specified field.
- The applicant must have remarkable commercial, technical, or entrepreneurial contributions to the field.
- The visa applicant should have provided evidence for any exceptional ability in the field by academic contributions, through research published or endorsed by an expert
Applying for an endorsement in the field of technology as exceptional promise must
- The visa applicant must be able to provide evidence that they have been acknowledged as having the potential to be a leading talent in the digital technological field.
- You must provide evidence of at least two of the following:
- The applicant should show at least two examples of innovation as a founder of a product-led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital tech field or a new digital technological concept.
- The applicant should be able to provide proof of recognition for work apart from the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of their field.
- The applicant must have prominent technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder or employee of a product-led digital technology firm.
- The applicant must show a minimum two examples of exceptional ability in the field by academic contributions, or research endorsed by an industry expert.
Take expert advice
If you think the above compliances can be very exhausting to you, we recommend you take advice from industry experts. A Y & J Solicitors have a proven track record in successful visa applications. They have one of the best immigration lawyers in London and best industry experts, who provide bespoke advice.
If you have more legal blogs, then write for us legal!