The ESIC UDC Exam is the job for upper-division clerks under the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Also, the IBPS RRB Scale 1 is the job for the
The ESIC UDC Exam is the job for upper-division clerks under the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Also, the IBPS RRB Scale 1 is the job for the Regional Rural Banks under the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection. However, both these jobs have major differences.
But, here you will know which job is better for you. Please read below to understand thoroughly.
ESIC UDC Job
The ESIC UDC Job has a different posting. That’s why you get the job role differs from others. Have a look.
|Categories||Responsibilities and Roles|
|For Branch Office (Cashier)||
|For Posting headquarters or regional office||
|For Branch Office (Nom-Cashier)||
IBPS RRB Scale-1 Job
As an RRB Scale one officer, you will have o manage daily activities similar to a commercial bank. Additionally, you have to manage books, enhance the public relationship, etc. Hence, these are the duties that you need to fulfill.
- Managing credit profile
- Loan facilitation
- Loan recovery
- Maintaining audit report
- Implementing new schemes
Selection Process of ESIC UDC and IBPS RRB Scale- 1
To get the ESIC UDC job, you will have to appear for the Preliminary and Mains Exams. The Prelims is of 200 marks and Mains exam comprise of 200 marks. Furthermore, the exam is held once a year, so you must prepare for it accordingly.
However, for IBPS Scale-1 Job, the exam is held for three stages. They are the preliminary exam, mains, and then the interview round. This exam is also held every year and clearing these stages successfully can help you get the job.
Career Growth of ESIC UDC and IBPS RRB Scale 1
Moreover, to understand which job is better, you also need to know about its career perspective. The career growth of ESIC UDC is as follows.
- Initially, you will get a grade pay monthly around Rs. 4200. After that, you will get a promotion to Assistant.
- Secondly, you have to work for 3 years to get another promotion. However, this promotion also depends on the vacancies available.
- Thirdly, after working as an Assistant for about three years, you will get a promotion. Thus, you will become an officer of Social Security having a grade pay around Rs. 4,600.
The career growth of the IBPS RRB Scale-1 Job is as follows.
- After joining, you will remain under the training period of 6 months. This can also extend up to 1 year.
- Secondly, you will become the Assistant Manager and then Deputy Manager.
- Thirdly, you will get promotions and can also become Branch Manager, then Senior and Chief Manager.
- Simultaneously, you will become Deputy and then General Manager as well.
However, to get regular promotions, you have to do hard work with diligence. As you get experience, you will become the right fit for promotions with time.
In conclusion, IBPS RRB is a job in the banking sector. Hence, you get job security in both ESIC UDC and IBPS RRB Scale-1. But along with that, you will get a high salary in the banking sector with lucrative growth. The salary also covers transportation, residence costs, and other perks. Furthermore, the banking sector also offers various national and public holidays throughout the year. Hence, now you can understand that IBPS Scale 1 job is better in all of these cases.