The MSME global Mart portal was developed by the National Small Industries Corporation, a Public Service Unit under the Ministry of Micro, Small and M
The MSME global Mart portal was developed by the National Small Industries Corporation, a Public Service Unit under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. This portal provides a variety of benefits and services to small-scale Indian business owners. It is designed to assist Indian business owners in creating an online presence for products and services. The portal also acts as a facilitator, connecting buyers and sellers to help them grow their businesses.
Who can use the MSME Global Mart
Emerging businesses can use MSME Global Mart to take part in public procurements by tendering. It can be used by buyers to find suppliers or vice versa. It also offers business solutions from third-party service providers. An annual membership is required to access the portal’s services.
How can you access the Portal’s services?
You must be a member to use the portal’s services. These are the types of memberships that you can obtain on MSME Global Mart.
- Basic Membership:This membership allows you to access all features for a 30-day trial. The services will be available with limited access after the trial period. A basic member can upgrade to a gold membership for a small fee in order to access all features on the portal.
- Gold Membership:The services provided are paid and available for one year. Services can be purchased at Rs6000+GST and members have the option to renew their membership annually for continuity.
- Gold Membership (SC/ST: This membership is exclusive to SC/ST entrepreneurs and provides 100% subsidy the first year, and 80% for each subsequent year.
What can a buyer/seller get from MSME Global Mart
The MSME Global Mart offers multiple features that buyers and sellers can use to help their business grow.
You get many features as a seller such as:
- Receive unlimited, keyword-based tender alerts
- Information about tenders that were awarded in the past
- Web catalogues for your company
- Get in touch with buyers
- Discounts for bulk orders and post-discounts
- As per your requirements, create a trade/business lead
- Offer distributorship/franchise and identify a sales agent for your business
- Get information about exhibitions and events
You can buy a house if you want.
- Send your requirements for purchase and get contacted by potential sellers
- Take advantage of the featured products and special offers posted by sellers across a wide range of industries
- Send your subcontracting request
What should you do next?
- Register as an MSME at MSME Global Mart Portal
- After reading through the information, choose the right membership.
- Register for the membership that you’ve chosen. You will need to pay a fee if you wish to sign up for the Gold Membership.
- Register as a buyer or seller to access the portal’s features.
Click here to learn more about MSME Global Mart. This link also allows you to view the MSME Mart video.
While digitisation of MSME is an interesting concept, it comes with its own set of challenges. Many businesses lack knowledge of new technologies and how to adopt them, others fear disruption with change, many are worried about the cost of implementing software, or need for training and skill development and more.
At nexarc, we understand the different challenges emerging businesses face to keep business compliant and adapt digital solutions for growth.
As a b2b digital growth platform, we offer trusted products, solutions, and services that will help you grow your business, solve challenges and optimize processes.
You can also find new opportunities and leads, get practical tips on finance, government policies, etc., or learn from experts. To know more and grow your business, register on nexarc today.