Directorate of Technical Education or popularly known as DTE Maharashtra will announce the MAH CET 2019 on March31st 2019. MAH CET result 2019 will be
Directorate of Technical Education or popularly known as DTE Maharashtra will announce the MAH CET 2019 on March31st 2019. MAH CET result 2019 will be made available online only and aspirant will be able to check the result of MAH CET 2019 Cut off on the official website. The will contain the over-all score and overall percentage of the candidate. Last year, the top MAH MBA CET percentage was 99.99.
The number of applicants were 1.06 lakh, and out of 1.06 lakh 98,606 appeared for MAH CET exam. The aspirant who grabbed the first Position was Divya Govardhan Biyani with a score of 165 out of 200.
MAT CET 2019 will be organized in a two-day interval. Based on MAH CET 2019 result, shortlisted candidates must appear for the counselling rounds. The result of MAH CET 2019 will be projected in the form of scores and ranks of MAH CET test participants. The final merit list after counselling rounds or the final selected list of the aspirants will be declared in June or July 2019.
Some important dates relating to MAH CET result 2019
- MAH MBA CET exam Date: March 9,10
- MAH CET 2019final Result: Sunday, March 31, 2019
- MAH MBA Admission Process: June 2019
- MAH MBA CET Provisional merit List: June 2019
- MAH CET 2019 last merit list: June/July 2019
- The decisive factors of MAH MBA/MMS CET Cut-off 2019?
MAH CET 2019 cut off will be subject to various factors. Some of the determining parameters pertaining to thecut off MAH CET 2019 will be-
- Number of test participants in MAH CET 2019
- Number of aspirants qualifying for the further rounds
- Number of seats vacant in the offered programmers
- Institute status or ranking
What is meant by MAH CET Cut off 2019?
The cut-off of MAH MBS/MMS CET 2019 is the least marks required to be obtained by the test participants to get qualified for further admission processes. Candidates who score the required cut off marks which are either equivalent to or greater than the decided cut-off are qualified to appear in the CAP or MAH CET counselling round 2019.
Some Important dates relating to MAH CET cut-off 2019:
|MAH CET 2019 Exam date||March 9 and 10, 2019|
|Result of MAH CET 2019||March 31, 2019|
|MAH CET 2019 Counselling||First week of June, 2019|
|MAH CET Cut-off||June-July, 2019|
MAH CET 2019 cut-off will be decided for aspirants belonging to the following category of aspirants –
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Physically Challenged
- Vimukt Jati
- Home University
- Other Than Home University
- Nomadic Tribes
- Minority Castes
- All India Seat
How to check the MAH CET result 2019
- Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra (dtemaharashtra.gov.in)
- Click on the MAHCET result link
- MAH CET 2019 result will be displayed on the screen in the form of PDF file
- Candidates can check their rank, score and percentile in the PDF file.
- Download the PDF result of MAH CET 2019
- Print copies for future uses.
What all details will be printed on the MAH CET result 2019:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- All India Rank (Using serial number)
- Overall percentile
- Total score of the candidate
How is MAH CET Result 2019 be computed?
- DTE Maharashtra will use below cited approaches to calculate the MAH CET 2019 results-
- Each right answer will carry one mark and there is no negative marking system in MAH CET exam.
- The correct number of questions answered by the aspirant in the examination.
- The corrected scores obtained by the aspirants are made equivalent with the minor difference in the difficulty level of each of the examination held across different sessions to arrive at an equated score.
- Scores obtained by aspirants on the exam are matched to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- The total score is prepared bearing in mind decimal points up to two digits.
The last year cut offof top MBA schools in Maharashtra accepting MAH CET score 2019-
|Name of Institute||Course Name||Percentile|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Business Management)||99.111|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||M. M. S.||98.195|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai||M. M. S.||97.143|
|N.L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||M. M. S.||95.93|
Stay Connect with Get News 360