Apple has a habit of surprising its fans when it comes to launches and announcements of new products. Like the last time when the world was impatientl
Apple has a habit of surprising its fans when it comes to launches and announcements of new products. Like the last time when the world was impatiently waiting for iPhone 8, they received a surprise launch of the iPhone X alongside. As of now, it is not clear as to what exactly will be the next move by Apple, but it is likely to be iPhone 11.
Checkout here: Upcoming Samsung Mobile Phones in India 2019
Drop an Email at [email protected] to publish your article
Checkout Also – Best MOBILE PHONES UNDER 10000 in 2019
Apple iPhone 11 / XI Specifications
- Phone Network: 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- Physical Dimension: 159.2 x 77.2 x 7 mm
- Weight: 179 gm
- Screen display: 6.1 inches of OLED True Tone display with multi-touch and Oleophobic coating that can withstood with all types of fingerprint scratches and marks.
- Screen Resolution: N/A
- Pixel Density: 480 PPI
- Dot Pitch (DPI): 0.0529 mm
- SIM Capability: Nano-SIM, not compatible with micro SIM
- Dual-SIM availability: No
- Video Recording: 1080p / 2160p with 24/30/60/120/240 fps full HD video recording
- Rear Side camera: 13 Mega pixels with quad-LED flash
- Camera features: f/18 and f/2.4 aperture, OIS, phase detection Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, 4K video, high dynamic range (HDR), high dynamic range (HDR), Face and body auto-detection, Autofocus, Image stabilization, Geo-Tagging with quad-LED Flash and ultra dynamic 63 MP Panaroma feature.
- Front View Camera: 8 Mega pixels
- Processor: 2.50 GHz Octa-core processor (64-bit ARM, advanced Neural engine)
- Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic
- Graphics: Apple GPU
- Internal Memory storage: 64 GB / 256 GB
- RAM: 3 GB
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO, Hotspot
- Other Wireless features: Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual-Mode
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth latest version v5.0
- Bluetooth features: A2DP, LE
- Other Connectivities: Micro-USB v2.0, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Operating System: iOS 11.3
- NFC availability: Yes
- Wireless-charging availability: Yes
- 3D Scanning: Yes
- Audio / Video support: Almost all the formats of Audio & Video are supported
- Battery: Built-in Lithium-Ion with 3980 mAh
- Radio/FM availability: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Other Global Positioning Connectivity: GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Sensors availability: Face ID, Proximity, Accelerometer, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Compass, Barometer
- Colours Variations: Space Grey, Gold, Silver, Pink (Expected)
- Other lineaments: Face ID, Touch ID, Animoji, MP3 / eAAC+ / WAV player, MP4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV player, Document reader, Image editor, Video editor, Calendar, Google Talk, Gmail, Google Search, YouTube, Picasa, Tethering, Over The Air (O.T.A.) Synchronization.
Apple fans around the world are eagerly waiting for the official announcement of the next iPhone. iPhone XI, as it is most likely to be known, might see the light of the day around September 2018. This should not be anything new for the ardent Apple fans since the company announces all its products around fall from September to November.
Excited Apple loyalists are anticipating an official announcement from the company to decide to get their hands on the all new and beaming iPhone XI. If the reports are to be believed, the price of the new iPhone XI is expected to be much lesser than that of its predecessor. This news might give relief to many since iPhone X was super pricey In fact, it is known as the most expensive phone to date.
iPhone XI is expected to start its range from $550 which is almost half of the earlier model. However, quality will be of top-notch irrespective of the price which comes naturally with any Apple products. There are certain changes and advancements expected in the new model.
The phone is expected to come with the following new features:
- It is expected to come with a screen display of 6.1 inches with OLED display along with 80 PPI and 0.0529 mm DPI of pixel density.
- The new entry in this model is the feature of wireless charging enabling you to charge your phone even at a distance.
- It is powered with a swift 2.50 GHz Octa-core processor along with 3GB of RAM.
- The weight of the new phone is expected to be around 179gms.
- The phone is equipped with a built-in 3D scanner on its rear sensor array.
- iPhone XI is expected to come with the Primary camera of 12MP plus 12 MP Dual Camera and an 8 MP front camera with 1080@30fps video recording specifications. The camera features include Quad LED true tone flash along with 4K video recording with dual OIS with continuous shooting.
- The phone comes with the latest Apple iOS 11.3 Operating System.
Apple iPhone 11 / XI 2018 Release Date in USA, India & Dubai
- Apple iPhone 11 / XI release date in USA is August 2018.
- Apple iPhone 11 / XI release date in India is August 2018 and is likely to be available from September 2018 in India.
- Apple iPhone 11 / XI release date in Dubai is August 2018 and is likely to be available from September 2018 in Dubai.
With the above new features, the all-new iPhone XI is sure to create a stir in the market and give a stiff competition to its rivals. However, iPhone holds an altogether unique position in the market.
It is the ardent Apple users who stay put to the company and its new advancements and are in a hope to receive the all-new iPhone XI with both excitement and glee. iPhone XI is expected to be unique, fresh and full of new features.
Submit more news Related to Iphone Contact us