ACCA or otherwise known as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is an internationally acclaimed accountancy body. It is recognised and acc
ACCA or otherwise known as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is an internationally acclaimed accountancy body. It is recognised and accepted globally making it a popular and highly sort after course.
Anyone who holds ACCA qualification is considered eligible for various financial roles in a business. It not only opens many avenues of opportunity for you but also gives you the ability to steer your career in the right direction. In today’s economy, the need for a sound financial professional has risen substantially and companies are always on the lookout for the right candidate.
What are the perks of ACCA qualification?
Holding an ACCA qualification means you have the necessary specialised skills required by organisations to drive themselves forward. Being a strategic thinker who holds technical knowledge can help you make a bright future for self. There are many advantages of being an ACCA degree holder such as:
- It authorises you to be a Chartered Certified Accountant.
- Makes you eligible to pursue a career in the field of finance and management.
- Puts you miles ahead in terms of reputation and eligibility for an employer.
- Gives you the right ability to get the best prospects in any organisation.
- You acquire the stature of being associated with the biggest accountancy body that has a worldwide presence.
- This degree is not just based on theoretical knowledge but has a strong practical approach to things making one readily prepared for the real-world role.
- The qualification is IFAC certified and is in accordance with the international accounting standards.
- It grants you skills required in a plethora of fields such as banking, auditing, taxation and more.
- Apart from finance and accounting, you also learn things such as organisational management and strategy which is beneficial in the longer run.
Necessary requirements for ACCA course
ACCA is a very desirable qualification as it builds the base of a professional making them suited to diverse sectors. If you like many others are interested in it then here are the required qualifications for ACCA course that you must match.
- There is a particular age limit for this course and you can only apply if you are above 18.
- English, Mathematics and even accountancy are important subjects for this field and you must hold either a required aggregate in 5 subjects, three GCSEs or Two A levels
- Students can also go for their ACCA qualification after completing the Foundation in Accountancy (FIA).
- Those pursuing their graduation in Commerce from a recognised university or those from the science field can also join ACCA.
There are exams conducted at various levels for an ACCA qualification. These are specifically designed to build one’s knowledge base. There are two groups in which these exams are divided into which are fundamentals and professional. The former has nine sets of papers and in case of the professional, one has to clear five of the total 7 exams.
Needless to say, clearing the exam and acquiring the necessary degree would put you at a very good place in terms of career.
Stay Content with our education Blog & I accept all Blogger who want to Write for us education. Contact Now!