There are various government jobs that offer legitimate salaries with perks, and many more. However, to get that job, you have to appear for entrance
There are various government jobs that offer legitimate salaries with perks, and many more. However, to get that job, you have to appear for entrance and main exams. Similarly, EPFO SSA and ESIC UDC are some of the best jobs that you can apply for.
But, are you confused about both of them? Then, we are here to solve your problem. Please read below to understand it in detail.
EPFO SSA Job
The EPFO stands for Employees Provident Fund Organisation. It is an authoritative body that holds the SSA exam which is the abbreviation of Social Security Assistant. Hence, those students applying for a job under the central government can appear for this exam.
Duties of EPSO SSA
Furthermore, these are the important duties that you need to do regularly as a Social Security officer.
- Maintaining and updating records regularly.
- You need to support your higher officials and provide regular details regarding provident funds.
- Thirdly, recording as well as resolving doubts of officers is also one of the duties of SSA.
- You also have to maintain and handle data to make it available for other officers.
Career Growth of SSA
Moreover, when you apply for the EPFO SSA job, you can expect immense career growth. Hence, with regular promotions, you will get a better salary and posts throughout the years. These are the posts that you will reach throughout your career.
- Firstly, you become the Section Officer
- Then, you will become Assistant PF Commissioner
- Thirdly, at this stage, you will become PF Commissioner-II
- Then, you will be the Regional PF Commissioner-I
- Lastly, you will be the PF Commissioner for Additional Central
Salary Structure of EPFO SSA
Hence, this is the salary structure for an EPFO SSA officer. It includes basic pay, with dearness, transport, medical, internet, etc. allowances.
|Basic Salary||Rs. 25,500|
|Transport Allowance||Rs. 432|
|House Rental Allowance||Rs. 6120|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 3060|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 42,170|
Therefore, it is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a stable job with benefits and promotions.
ESIC UDC Job
Furthermore, the ESIC stands for Employees State Insurance Corporation. It is the organization that conducts exams for Upper Division Clerk. This is also a national-level exam to select candidates from across the country.
Duties of ESIC UDC
Moreover, the UDC Job profile differs according to the posting. Take a look at them below.
|Categories||Responsibilities and Roles|
|For Branch Office (Cashier)||
|For Posting headquarters or regional office||
|For Branch Office (Nom-Cashier)||
Career Growth of ESIC UDC
This post has various promotions at various levels depending on the service and vacancies.
- Firstly, you will get the promotion of an Assistant after four years of service.
- Secondly, after 3 years, you will get another promotion depending on the vacancy.
- After three years of being an Assistant, you will get the promotion as an officer for Social Security.
Salary Structure of ESIC UDC
This is the salary structure of ESIC UDC
|Entry Pay||Rs. 25,500|
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix Level-4 (Civilian Employees)|
|Pay Band||Rs. 5200-20,200|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 25,500|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 24,000|
|Maximum Salary||Rs. 81,100|
|House Rent Allowance||According to the Govt. Rule|
|Dearness Allowance||According to the Govt. Rule|
In conclusion, both these jobs are excellent. If you go by salary, EPFO SSA has the best initial pay as well as promotion. On the other hand, the initial of ESIC UDC can be less, but it can increase up to Rs. 81,000. Furthermore, the career options of EPFO are also better than the EPIC UDC. So, must choose what’s best for you accordingly.