Are you looking buy the best refrigerator in India for your family, but unaware of the best brands? Many people in India face such a situation where they don’t know what to do. It happens especially when they have a kitchen appliance to buy.
What’s more, with so many refrigerator brands in India, a customer may be also be confused. Yes, the Indian refrigerator market is witnessing a revolution. It is because many new brands are giving a tough fight to established ones. Each one has something unique to offer, and it is making it tough for customers to decide.
In the same context, we have designed a quick kitchen appliance review for the top 3 leading refrigerator brands in India. Going through the same will help you quickly decide for the best one. If you have funding issues, you will also come to know about an alternative that will enable you to buy things without pinching your pockets.
Table of Contents
- Leading 3 refrigerators to help you decide
- LG 471 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator
- Hitachi 456 L Frost Free French Door Refrigerator
- Haier 565 L Frost Free Side By Side Door Refrigerator
- Buy your favourite fridges at No Cost EMI and save big
- Steps to buy on No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
Leading 3 refrigerators to help you decide
LG 471 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator
LG is one of the best electronics appliance companies in India that has a huge fan following. The company is into manufacturing televisions, smartphones, washing machines, refrigerators and beyond. LG fridges are also technologically advanced that can give you a matchless performance without issues. One of its best LG fridges is the LG 471 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator. You can go for it as it offers many features such as:
- 471 liters capacity – apt for medium to mid-large or large families
- Inverter linear compressor
- 3 Star for energy savings up to 35%
- Frost free – auto fridge defrost technology to prevent ice-buildup
The LG 471 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator is priced in India at Rs.60,000.
Hitachi 456 L Frost Free French Door Refrigerator
Hitachi is another leading brand in the Indian refrigerator market that has caught the frenzy of users. If you have earlier used a Hitachi product, you may know about its performance. Even if you have not used the brand before, it won’t disappoint you with its range of refrigerators and other products. One of the leading Hitachi refrigerator models that you can for is the Hitachi 471 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator. It packs a punch when it comes to specs such as:
- The capacity of 456 liters to accommodate a large family’s needs
- Inverter compressor – consumes lower power when compared with a standard compressor
- Frost-free operation with defrost to stop ice-build up
- Jumbo door pockets
- Smart, open veg compartment
- French bottom freezer
The price of the Hitachi 471 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator in India is around Rs.53,000.
Haier 565 L Frost Free Side By Side Door Refrigerator
When it comes to the command over the electronics appliance market, even Haier is not behind. It surprises users with quality products at lower prices. In the same context, even the Haier refrigerators work wonders to deliver fantastic performance. The Haier 565 L Frost Free Side By Side Door Refrigerator is the prime example of it. It offers so many amazing features and works superbly. Here’s a quick look at its specifications to help you know more:
- 565 liters capacity which is just fine for large households
- The Reciprocatory compressor works excellently in comparison to a general compressor and with easy maintenance
- Frost free feature to automatic ice-build-up
- Stylish design
- Huge vegetable crispers
- Exclusive chiller compartment
- Super cool function to keep everything fresh
- Super freeze function
- Holiday function – keeps your food fresh for days at a constant temperature
- Side by side door operation
The multi-featured Haier refrigerator is priced at around Rs.54,000 in India.
Some of the best brands of refrigerators are discussed to help you quickly decide and bring home as per your needs. If you are concerned about putting such high prices at once, we have a solution for you.
Buy your favourite fridges at No Cost EMI and save big
Be it your choice to buy an LG fridge, Hitachi refrigerator or Haier; you don’t need to pay their entire price at once and hamper your budget. You can now take advantage of the No Cost EMI and spread the cost of your product over a tenor. Welcome to the world of No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
It is possible when you buy your favourite LG fridge or any other using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. You only need to spread the cost of your product over a tenor and pay only an exact EMI and nothing extra. Hence, compared with other payment methods, you can save huge.
Steps to buy on No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- There are 60,000+ local stores in 1300+ cities across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India. You need to walk into any such store.
- Select your desired fridge and 1 million+ products and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Walk out with your item at No Cost EMI
Users without the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can also go ahead and buy items at No Cost EMI. All that they need to do is carry their cancelled cheque along with KYC documents to a partner store and get in-store financing.
This way, you can join 1 crore+ members on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and make the most of the No Cost EMI facility. What are you still waiting? Buy a fridge of your choice across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and make merry!
Bajaj Finserv also presents some great pre-approved deals on EMI finance, personal loans, home loans, business loans and other financial products. Such offers are designed to make your loan processing a hassle-free and fast affair.
You can share some of your basic details such as name and mobile number to unlock your special pre-approved loan offers now!