The bride always loves to look beautiful and whether she looks for the d-day in her life or earlier subsequent days of her marriage she cannot deny that she wants to be the apple of everyone’s eye. The beauty of the bride looks throughout in her mannerisms and also it takes much of her attention in life to look beautiful. If the groom is equally handsome it makes her feel great and thus leads to getting that beautiful life ahead for a long lasting relationship with the relationship getting deeper in thoughts and the pride it carries to be someone’s wife.
The great bridal beauty tips from head to feet is all about not getting those make-ups but the natural way to look fresh as the bountiful nature has given us enough ways to look different rather than carrying the same way of that artificial make-up which cost an enormous amount and leave multiple scars in life.
So, here are some great bridal beauty tips which can change your makeup and make you the original you:
- Turmeric: Everybody in India and abroad knows the value of turmeric in life. The humble turmeric in life gives you enough glow in the body and mixing a two teaspoon with milk and then scrubbing it on the entire body adds hue and colors even to the soul.
- Sandalwood: A great body enhancement where one could buy sandalwood stick or log from the market. Mix it with milk and apply it on the face thus giving a new meaning to the glowing skin.
- Tea-Water: One can also use tea water by boiling spoonful of tea in water and bowl and then use it to clean legs and hands thus making it a great option for pedicure and manicure. It also makes the skin soft and removes acne.
- Honey: This is the most important aspect to add beauty to the glowing skin. The honey which can be applied on the body as a moisturizer gives the skin a glow beyond comparison. This is where our trusted NRI Matrimony Services can help.
- Tomato And Banana Skin: The humble tomato and banana skin gives the new meaning to scrubbing and all you need to do is that peel off the banana and rub it on the skin. Also, the tomato can come up with the many more ways to squash it over the body and once it dries up you can remove dirt in a natural way thus cleansing the body.
- Herbal Coconut Oil: The hair oil which comes in the dried form in the market can be soaked in the water overnight and the next day one can rinse the hair with the water making it soft and silky. Also, Indian soap-berry works very effective for a beautiful hair giving longevity to the original hair color.
- Hair Colour: The original color paste does not only make it look good on the skin in the form of the tattoo but also gives enough opportunity to get it as a face pack thus giving new look to the glowing skin.
- Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing: Should regularly be done without fail.
- Exfoliation. Exfoliation is one of the great ways of getting your skin and face that is free from dead cells and blackheads and tightens pore..
- Facial And Hair Spa. The girl can go for both for the bridal package and have both spas complimentary to make your day awesome.
In this way, one could get the original way to get more out of the natural products and thus make your day special without getting that artificial make-up and spending thousands of rupees on bridal makeup by getting the natural instinct in you to come on the d-day.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with Beauty & Makeup Blog