Are you a gamer? Do you want to explore new games? Then Elden Ring game is going to launch in a few days. Please read below to know every detail of th
Are you a gamer? Do you want to explore new games? Then Elden Ring game is going to launch in a few days. Please read below to know every detail of the game and its features.
What is Elden Ring?
Basically, Elden Ring is an action-packed game which is introduced by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It has recently announced the trailer of its new game that is attracting online game enthusiasts across the world. The company called FromSoftware had plans to launch it in October 2021. But, it eventually got delayed. However, it is now all set for its launch on 25 February 2022.
It will now contain some amazing new features which are perfect for enhancing the gaming experience. So, let’s know the new things that are being added to the game.
Guard Counter: In this feature, you can attack instantly after blocking.
Riding and Jumping: Secondly, you can easily jump and then fight by sitting on horseback in this feature.
Open World: It has the feature of an open world. Along with that, you get six areas to explore the game.
World Map: Fourthly, you also get a drawn map. Here, you can place markers and play the game as per your comfort.
Elden Ring Release Date and Time
Furthermore, the popular game Elden Ring will launch on 25 February. The game will release at midnight for those who are playing on consoles. However, in the USA, it will be released as per Central Time and Pacific Time at 11 PM PST/9 PM PST on 24 February.
These are other release dates and times of other regions. Have a look at yours.
- Greenwich Mean Time- 11 PM, 24 February
- Central Time- 5 PM, 24 February
- Brasilia Time- 8 PM, 24 February
- Eastern Time- 6 PM, 24 February
- Central European- 12 AM, Feb 24
- Arabia Standard- 2 AM, 25 February
- Standard Time of South Africa- 1 AM, 25 February
- Standard Time of Gulf- 3 AM, 25 February
- Colombia Time- 6 PM, 24 February
- Standard Time of Arabia- 2 AM, 25 February
- Eastern Europe- 1 AM, 24 February
- Standard Time of Japan- 8 AM, 25 February
- Standard Time for Eastern Daylight in Australia- 10 AM, Feb 245
- Standard Time of Korea- 8 AM, 25 February
- Daylight Time of New Zealand- 12 PM, 25 February
- UTC+8- 7 AM, 25 February
- UTC 7- 6 AM, 25 February
Elden Key Features
These are the following key features of Elden Ring you will get after the launch.
- Dynamic Weather– Firstly, the new feature of Elden Ring is dynamic weather. It will have heavy windstorms, rain, etc. This new feature will add more depth and make the gameplay exciting as well.
- Exploration and Mounted Combat– Secondly, Elden Ring is another prominent feature. But, you cannot use the mount during PvP. You will find jump ads that help you reach the high ground perfectly.
- The cycle of Day and Night– Thirdly, it will have a day and night feature. Stealth will become easier during the nighttime, and visibility will reduce simultaneously.
- Reduction in Fall Damage and Jump– However, jumping was available in this game but players needed an early start to get the push. You can jump and combat with enemies simultaneously with reduced fall damage.
- Spirit Ashes Summoning– Additionally, players will now be able to use the spirit ashes that can help you win the battle. For this, you have to collect the ashes of various Spirit Callers and then use them during combat.
- Stealth– You can now crouch in the ground to save yourself from enemies’ attacks. You can also sneak and sabotage your enemy to win the game.
- Guard Counter– Furthermore, the guard counter-attack is another prominent feature. You can use a shield or a weapon to guard yourself against attacks.
- Make Unique Moves– You can easily mix all your attack patterns to make a new one. You can use different War Ashes and switch on to those special moves.
- Crafting– Lastly, with this new feature of crafting, you can collect different materials from your enemies and the open world. After that, you can create new items such as arrows, potions, etc.
Elden Ring File Size
As you know, Elder Ring is one of the highly waited games by FromSoftware. Hence, it is going to be released by 25 February all over the world. Moreover, they have not revealed the file size for Elden Ring yet.
But, the Xbox consoles have information about the file size. For Xbox, the file size of Elden Ring can be 49.04 GB for storage. But, it may increase. Subsequently, it is speculated that the requirement of file size in a PC will be at least 60 GB. Also, for PS 5 and PS4, the file size will be approx 44.928 GB.
What PC Need to Play Elden Ring?
The company FromSoftware has also announced the type of system that can support the game. So, the minimum requirements of a PC to play Elden Rings are as follows.
- 4 GB AMD Radeon RX 580 or 3 GB of Nvidia GForce GTX 106
- AMD Ryzen 3 300X or Intel Core- 15-8400 processor Graphics Card
- DirectX 12 with a feature level of 12.0
- Windows 10
- Storage Space- 60 GB
- Compatible Audio Device for Windows
Furthermore, for the best experience, these are the recommended system requirements to play Elden Rings.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or the Intel Core i7-8700K processor
- Windows 10/11
- 16 GB RAM
- AMD Radeon RX VEGA 56 of 8 GB or the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 of 8 GB
- DirectX 12
- Storage Space-60 GB
- Compatible Audio Device for Windows
How Long is Elden Ring?
Elden Ring is undoubtedly a lengthy and immersive game. Thus, it can entertain you for several hours easily. According to the reports by PC Mag, the producer of the game, Yasuhiro Kitao, revealed the approximate time.
During an interview at the popular Taipei Game Show, he said that you could complete the game within 30 hours. This is possible if you are able to follow the main route in the Elden King.
What is Elden Ring’s combat like?
Elden Ring is majorly compared with the popular game called Bloodborne and Dark Souls. They almost have similar features such as heavy and light attacks, parrying, blocking, dodging, etc. But, there are some significant and new features and mechanics that make it unique. Therefore, the fantasy-filled gameplay and amazing features will equally impress gamers worldwide.
Which Elden Ring Classes Can You Play?
Elden Ring offers you several ways through which you can improve your character. For that, you need to choose the class in this game. In total, there will be 10 classes in the Elden Ring, which are listed below.
Is Elden Ring Multiplayer?
Yes, Elden Ring is a multiplayer game like any other game by FromSoftware. So, if you have experience playing the popular game of Dark Souls, you can play this too. But, you will not have the cross-play feature. It means that PC and Xbox players will not be able to play the game with each other. Hence, Xbox players can only play with other Xbox players, which are also same for the PC gamers.
How Big is Elden Ring’s World and How Do You Get Around?
Firstly, Elden Ring occurs in between a destructed land. Here, players fight with each other to finally become the Elden Lord. The land of this game consists of six areas which have castles, dungeons, etc. Thus, you can explore every place freely.
As per the writer of Kotaku Australia, Junglist took part in the six-hour network test. It said that the world of Elden Ring is so vast that you have to travel several shores to explore new areas. Hence, the writer further said that its starting area could be around one-night part of the total game.
When Can I Download Elden Ring?
As said above, the game will be launch on 25 February for all the countries across the world. After that, you can download it and start playing the game.
How Much Does Elden Ring Cost?
The cost of Elden Ring starts from Rs. 3599, which is approximately $59.99. If you want, you can also get a copy of this game at a lower price. However, you can also pre-order the games and get a bonus. But, you have to buy it digitally.
Is Elden Ring Worth Pre Ordering?
Furthermore, if you love playing games FromSoftware, then you can pre-order this. Also, if you want to remain ahead of other players, then pre-ordering is worth it. But, if you are willing to wait for the launch, then you can do that too.
What is the Difference Between Elden Ring and Elden Ring Delux Edition?
Hence, the Deluxe Edition of Elden Ring has extra bonuses. It has everything such as Digital Artbook, Standard Edition, and many more. Along with that, you also get a digital copy of the soundtrack of Elden Ring.
In conclusion, if you love playing games filled with horror, thrill, and action, then Elden Ring is the answer. So, prepare yourself to buy the game and start playing.
Stay Connect with Get News 360