Portugal is one of those countries which is relatively affordable than other countries and could offer a good quality life. The Portugal Golden Visa program is very popular in Europe and other parts of the world because of the number of benefits it has. This was established in 2012, Portugal’s Golden Residence Permit Program (ARI) enables non-EU/EEA citizens to obtain a special residence permit in exchange for a 5-year investment in the Portugal. The unique thing about the permit is that the investor only has to spend about seven days per year in Portugal to maintain the residency, while still reaping all the benefits of being an EU resident—including visa-free travel in the entire Schengen area.
This relatively safe, stable, and beautiful country has got many places that we can explore, and an excellent climate adds a cherry on the cake. Given below are some of the useful tips that could help you to get Portugal golden visa:
- For getting a Portugal Golden Visa, you would need to make a suitable investment in Portugal. This will help to gain a residency permit for a whole family including their dependent children. These visas can be renewed after every two years. Providing the applicant spends two weeks in that country every two years. After completing that investment, you can apply for the visa.
- You should also be a citizen of the third country, i.e., except Portugal, EU/ EFFA, to be eligible for applying for the golden visa. The investment that you make would require your physical presence too and it could be made on your own or by taking the support of some legal element’s involvement.
- After making the investment, you would also need to maintain that at least for a period of 5 years. Yes, that is something one of the most important things that you would have to do in ordet to attan that citizenship.
- Another requirement is you should visit the place and stay there for a particular period. For the first year of investment, you would have to spend at least 7 days in Portugal Region. After that, for the subsequent 2 years period, you would have to stay in Portugal for a minimum of 14 days. This step is also very important in order to meet all requirements.
- There are many options available for making investments. You can either invest in a real estate or else could also finance the various funds. Most people prefer investing in funds rather than real estate.
You should maintain the investment for a minimum time of five years and also, you have to spend a minimum of seven days in Portugal during the first year of the investment, then not less than 14 days in each subsequent 2-year time period.
Unfortunately, most of the information that you will find when you will search about the Portuguese Golden Visa will be often unreliable, biased, or will be out-of-date. As far as the Golden Visa programs go, the Portuguese program is also relatively accessible .
If you wish to apply for Portugal Golden Visa or visa for visiting another country, MJ Global could be the best place to consult. MJ Global provides excellent services and their immigrant consultants try their best to get you to work done as soon as possible. Their services include visit visas, student visa, business immigration, etc. They could also help you to make a valuable investment in the country you wish to apply for citizenship. To book an appointment or to know more about them, kindly visit https://www.m-jglobal.com/.