Early, Shoes was the most understated wear, but now as the era of fashion has changed, the sense of wearing shoes also changes with people in differe
Early, Shoes was the most understated wear, but now as the era of fashion has changed, the sense of wearing shoes also changes with people in different topographies. Nowadays, the attire incompletes without shoes. Like Women, Men are also getting shoe lovers. They are also dressing up in different formats like formals, informal, casual and many more. The design of shoes adds personality to the look of the person, so, the selection of the right shoes is the most crucial task, as the foot makes you stand on your own steps.
Indian Food Industry has grown a lot, and with the advent of unisexuality, brands are also focussing on comfort and style, so that both men & women enjoy the engineering of the shoe. The Quality and Design of the shoes should be like when you wear them to spice up your personality, status & make you stand out of the crowd. So, to make the right decision here is the complete list of top 10 shoe brands in India to buy.
- Bata India : Bata India was established in 1931 as Bata Shoe Company Private Limited settled its roots in Batanagar, a district near Kolkata.
They offer their products in categories like:
Bata was made public as Bata India Limited in the year 1973 as the company originally established at the Czech Republic founded by Czechs Tomas Bata. It has been serving India for more than 120 years. It offers a wide variety of footwear ranging from conscious shoes to high tech heels in unique & impressive designs.
The company also owns brands like Hush Puppies, North Star, and Dr Scholl’s. It has over 5000 retail stores in the country.
2. Liberty :
This is Haryana, India based company exist in 25 countries, includes Italy, Germany and Asian countries. It has over 400 outlets with 6000 multi-brand outlets offering casual, formals, sandals at an affordable price.
It is found to be among 5 top brands all over the world. It has been serving India for more than 5 decades with an overall turnover of $150 million. It has subdivisions includes Force 10, Prefect, coolers, gliders, and many more….
Shoes are available in different ranges
3. Adidas : Adidas is the Germany based multinational company founded by Dassler brothers – Adi and Rudolph. It is the world’s second most popular sportswear company with an annual turnover of around $23 billion. It offers merchandise ranging from sports clothing, shoe ranges, accessories & many more…
It has subdivisions such as Originals, Porsche Design Sport, Neo and more. This company is known for its sports shoe engineering, the shoes under this label are recommended by sports players.
The company offers shoes to the below categories :
4. Puma : It is a global renowned sports brand, launched in the year 2005. Puma shoes are famous for its comfort, style and are paired with puma polo T-shirts & blue jeans. It has registered offices in Germany.
It deals in following categories :
Apart from Puma, Owner also owns Tretorn, and Cobra Golf.
5. Woodland: The Company launched in 1992, its parent company is Aero Group has made its name in outdoor shoes, working since 1950.
It is known for quality, durability & latest designs. The main specialty of this brand is tough shoes, boots which is compatible with outdoor and rough terrain. The brand has 350 outlets over the globe with 3000 multi-brand stores abroad.
The categories this brand covers:
6. Nike: In terms of shoe engineering, style, comfort, Nike is the unmatchable brand, also its global marketing and sales of Sports & apparels are huge. The turnover of this American based multinational company is $26 billion.
The category that Nike offers are :
7. Reebok: The most reliable brand for lifestyle & Sports shoes, stands for its durability & comfort. It is the best alternative to Adidas. The price of the shoes varies from Rs. 500 to Rs. 10,000.
The categories that Reebok deals with :
8. Relaxo: Relaxo was being started by 1995, it was being into operations in 1984. The company revealed its sale in 2011 -12 which is INR 8700 million.
The major brands under this brand are:
9. Hush Puppies : Being launched in 1958, it is a multinational brand selling. In India, over 165 countries. The most impressive thing about this brand is that it is particular expertise in stylish yet soft, comfortable lifestyle casual shoes. Apart from footwear, they also offer accessories & apparel.
They offer their product in categories such as :
10. Filas: Filas is known as the biggest brand around the world. The brand offers sportswear, shoes & clothing. The company established in 1911 in Italy. This company is now working 11 countries including the head office at Seoul, South Korea.
This brand is bought by a Korean businessman in 2007. You can either visit their store or can order online where you will find a wide variety of sportswear & accessories.
A good pair of shoes will take you good places, so, it’s up to you which shoe you want to choose from the list. One thing you should keep in mind before you buy is that comfort should be your priority factor to make decisions before you buy. You can buy shoes online at Ajio where you will get amazing deals & offers, to get additional discounts on your pick, just use Ajio coupons, to avail the best discounts over your order, so, Hurry Up before it ends. Experiment your look with these brands and look the best version of yours.