By using WordPress, you can create webpages if you don’t even have any coding knowledge. But creating a webpage with WordPress is still a tricky task
By using WordPress, you can create webpages if you don’t even have any coding knowledge. But creating a webpage with WordPress is still a tricky task and requires a lot of effort. However, for easing this work you can try drag and drop WordPress plugins. These plugins are very easy to use and let you create a webpage by just dragging and dropping elements. There are hundreds of these types of plugins available in the market, and we have mentioned the best drag and drop WordPress plugins for you.
5 Best Drag & Drop Plugins for building a Webpage
There are lots of drag and drop plugins that are currently available in the market. Out of them, we have picked 5 best ones for you, and these are:
This plugin lets you easily build a website. Through it, you can create webpages at a fast pace by just dragging and dropping elements. The main features of this plugin are:
- It provides hundreds of preset templates and themes that are customizable.
- This plugin supports shortcodes and is compatible with most of the WordPress widgets.
- This plugin is highly responsive and can be used from smartphones.
- By using this plugin, you can add tables, image carousels, maps, etc. in your webpage.
Divi is an easy to use plugin and is available on Element Themes. It is very popular, and by using it, you can create professional-looking webpages. The major benefits associated with the use of this plugin are:
- It lets users create a webpage by just dragging and dropping elements.
- Through this, you can create pages that are responsive to PC, tablets, and smartphones.
- It provides thousands of themes and templates that are fully customizable.
- Divi also supports shortcodes and the use of CSS.
Elementor is one of the most popular plugins. It is used by a large number of users and has 5M+ active installations. An Israel-based software company developed this plugin and before using it, you must be aware of Elementor Pros and Cons. The key attributes linked with this plugin are:
- It has a very big library of pre-designed templates and themes. These are also customizable.
- This plugin is much faster in comparison to its rivals.
- It creates pages responsive to various kinds of devices.
- By using it, you can add various elements to your webpages like maps, pricing tables, buttons.
This is a very simple plugin and by using it you can create attractive looking landing pages. It is equipped with many SEO tools and is compatible with various other plugins like WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, etc. The key features of this plugin are:
- Supports both frontend and backend editing
- Ease to use and comes with 60+ preset designs.
- Supports shortcodes and CCS can be used for customization.
WP Page Builder
It is one of the simplest plugins that a user can use for creating of webpages. This plugin is available in both free and paid version and the major features linked to this plugin are:
- Easily add elements or blocks to your webpage by just dragging and dropping.
- Supplies dozens of preset templates. It also provides hundreds of add-ons.
- Allows you to create pages responsive to various kinds of devices.
- It also supports a large number of WordPress widgets.
So, these are the 5 best drag and drop plugins that you can try for building your WordPress website. All of them are trustworthy and supply enough features to provide a sophisticated look to your website. And if you are planning to make a blogging website then you can have a look at the top 10 free WordPress Blog Themes.