Do you want to become an entrepreneur and do not know how? Creating a business from scratch is not an easy task, but with effort, desire and commitmen
Do you want to become an entrepreneur and do not know how? Creating a business from scratch is not an easy task, but with effort, desire and commitment, everything is possible. But what is the key to success? There really is no methodology that guarantees success, but there are many websites that can give us advice and tools to make it easier to start. For this, we present a list of the 100 best blogs about business; finance and entrepreneurship that will help you fulfill your dreams.
It is important to note that for the realization of this list we have taken into account different criteria: opinions of experts from the sector, our own and teachers and directors of our school. Also say that no blog is better than another, but that the selection is quite varied in themes and formats of style. Finally, add that the selection is not closed, and we invite you to continue expanding it with your contributions. Let’s go there!
Sean St. John, executive vice president and co-head of fixed income, currencies and commodities at National Bank Financial in Toronto, has been successful due to hard work and dedication. But Sean St John National Bank also donates his time and energy to the community, through several charitable initiatives.
Life Style to the square:
Do you want to convert your blog into a profitable business? With the strategies and advice that gives us a lot of person about online businesses, you will be able to achieve your goals and build a digital platform that will give you value.
Description of the product or service that you are going to offer to the market.
The need that covers your product or service. If your business idea covers a new need you will have very little competition.
- Potential clientele: Who is it for? We must specify the essential characteristics that define our target customers.
- Competition: You have to make an exhaustive analysis of the products or services that they have, what their characteristics are and what methods or strategies are used by those companies with which you are going to compete in the market.
- Added value: It is the part that is reflected that will differentiate your product , what will make it become the best option for buyers.
The business plan:
- Once you have finalized your business idea , the next step is to write one of the most important documents of the path of any entrepreneur and that widens the chances of success and decreases the risk. The Business Plan is the main planning tool when starting a business venture, it helps to increase the possibilities of creating a profitable business and even for already consolidated companies it becomes an instrument of growth and diversification of its main activity.
- To make a business plan you have to follow a series of steps, but it is also necessary to follow a series of recommendations more aimed at the quality of the information and some drafting criteria. However, there is no recipe for success and sometimes and despite having made a correct planning it is easy to make common mistakes or have doubts. Experts know this and because of this, there are numerous lists grouping, for example, fatal errors in the creation of new companies.