When compared to other banks in India, the State Bank of India provides one of the most convenient internet banking services. Also, “Yono,” the compan
When compared to other banks in India, the State Bank of India provides one of the most convenient internet banking services. Also, “Yono,” the company’s mobile banking application, provides much more convenient and feature-rich services. With the mobile banking application, in no way, shape, or form is it difficult to get the statement on a mobile device. With the help of the Yоno app, it is also possible to download a bank statement PDF.
Yоu don’t need to visit your bank branch if you’re only looking to get your bank’s financial statement PDF. You may get the bank statement as well as the pdf password on your mobile phone. Continue to read this content and follow the simple steps to download the bank statement PDF on your mobile device.
Use Mobile Banking to get your SBI Account Statement:
- Up to one year’s worth of account statements can be downloaded in PDF format using the SBI YonoLite Mobile Banking app.
- Tap on My Accounts in the SBI YONO Lite Mobile Banking app after you’ve opened it and logged in.
- Now, click on View/Download Statement to see your statement in full.
- Choose the account number and the date range for downloading your statement on the next screen. To download the file to your mobile device, click on the Download option. Please be aware that the statement’s timeframe cannot go beyond 12 months.
- Please use your account number as a passcode to read the statement of account PDF you obtained from m – banking.
Use SBI YONO to Get Your SBI Account Statement:
With SBI YONO installed, you may use this app to get your account statement by SMS. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open the SBI YONO application and sign in using your SBI account.
- After you’ve logged in, go to the Accounts tab and choose Login.
- Click on your account number to get more details about it.
- On the following screen, you’ll see a summary of your account activity. Tap on the Passbook symbol as seen in the image below to download the statement as a PDF file. On your smartphone, you’ll find a PDF file with your account statement.
Using Internet Banking, Get SBI account Statement:
- You may obtain your SBI account statement online by logging into net banking if you have an SBI account.
- SBI online banking must be opened and your account must be logged in to continue.
- Select Account Statement from the drop-down menu under My Accounts & Profile.
- The following screen asks for your account number, so enter it there. Pick a date range, choose between MS Excel or PDF download, and click the Go button to get your statement. You can access your statement by date, month, last six months, or by entering a specific range of dates.
Customers of SBI can monitor their transaction online activity and obtain their statement of the account without printing a paper passbook in this manner. By the way, you may obtain the last five transaction information by using the SBI missed call mini statement option.
1) Is it safe to download SBI account statements online?
Ans: Yes, it’s extremely safe and easy. If you follow any of our above-listed methods, we can assure you that you will be able to download the account statement for SBI without any hidden charges or any sort of malware or virus.
Additionally, you may come across similar non-official or third-party websites or services that promise to be able to retrieve your SBI account statement for you. However, it is highly recommended that you avoid using such third-party services because they are almost always fraudulent. You should keep in mind that no provider other than SBI’s official portals will be able to retrieve your account statement information. All other services are only interested in defrauding you and obtaining your money.
2) When can I download the SBI account statement from YONO App?
Ans: Pretty much anytime, as long as you have a valid working internet connection and the servers of SBI are working.
3) How to download a 1-year statement from YONO SBI?
Ans: The steps remain pretty much the same as above, it’s just that at the time of time-period selection; choose a time-frame of one year.
Related Articles: Top 10 Mobile Banking Apps in India
We hope you would have understood how to download the SBI account statement from YONO App. We have also presented a few other methods or alternatives that you could undertake to download account statements on your device. If you have any other queries or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.