E-commerce means merely buying and selling products and services online, online service of fund transfer and online or e-recharge. It is currently one
E-commerce means merely buying and selling products and services online, online service of fund transfer and online or e-recharge. It is currently one of the most critical aspects of the internet facilities offered today. These sorts of business proceedings taking place over the internet are called e-Business. It is the fastest-growing market. Due to the influence and ease of transactions through smartphones; consumers do business transactions within a minute. E-commerce is beneficial for both sellers and buyers or end-users. Producers or sellers get a chance to sell their products worldwide, and consumers can buy the desired products through their phones and laptops/computers in just one click. Thus the market is just a click away. The requirement of setting up a store to sell, and visiting a store to buy has ended over. Sellers can target all the categories of consumers and understand their needs over the internet.
However, with every advantage come certain uninvited disadvantages. With E-Commerce or E-Business as well, you can experience such frauds and insecurities. Therefore pieces of advice are proposed here to avoid such mishappenings and make the more out of this E-Business.
- Strategically plan and think about the methods or ways you will employ to attract the targeted customers to visit your site.
- Content should be compelling, and up to the point as consumers don’t have time to read a lot of material.
- Keep your site and customers updated by informing about the updations through emails.
- You should give something to your customer for visiting your site so that they keep checking your website or page like discount codes, coupon or recharge, etc.).
- The packaging of the product, how the product will reach to the consumer, payment options should also be kept in mind.
- Cash on delivery option should be added as customers always don’t like making payments through the card.
Online VS Offline Business
- When unable to decide whether you want to go for an online or offline business. Keeping below advice in mind would help you a lot:
- If you are satisfied with the present market and you are gaining profits than merely sticking to the same would not give you advantages in the long-term.
- It is not always recommended to switch to online marketing as there are some products which do not need online advertisement. On the other hand, if you want to extend your market, then online marketing is a better option.
- If you are dealing with e-recharges, e-tickets, apparels, and accessories, then choosing online marketing is the perfect option.
- Products with less demand and more consumers would go apt with online marketing.
- Online business works 24*7.
- Building trust in the mind of consumers’ needs the most. Consumers typically avoid choosing the online payment method for new websites. Thus cash on delivery and the refund or return option should always be added.
- An online business can be started with less investment compared to offline business.
Now if you have made the choice which business type you will deal with, the next thing in marketing is how to advertise or sell the products and services offered:
Advantages of Online Marketing:
- It targets widespread consumers
- Cost and time-effective.
- Easy and effective.
- Have more impact on consumers.
- Can be advertised 24X7
Offline marketing is a way to create brand awareness without using the internet; people might use a mix strategy. Few tools for offline marketing are newspaper, magazine, radio, television, hoardings banners, etc.
Advantages Of Offline Marketing
- It is reachable to rural areas where internet is not used
- It is suitable for products which have a small targeted area
- It creates brand loyalty more effectively.
- It’s traditional and more trustworthy.
Online Recharge and Service
Online recharge is available for both mobile and DTH recharge service so you can just recharge it with one click and can also keep an eye on your plans and consumptions. There are many other services available online like updations of government documents, payment of bills, your electricity or phone bill can be paid online, the transaction of money, operation of bank accounts. Offline services mean services you can perform when you are not connected to the internet, and you will make use of information available on your mobile or computer.
Above information would help you to choose whether you should do offline or online business to market and your products. If your decision is right and you are satisfied, you will earn more profit and satisfy your consumers demand. Always keep in mind in most important thing in business is filling the consumer need and building trust and loyalty, for this your business strategy and marketing plan should be correct and updated.
So don’t wait for opportunities to make use of information and technology to expand your business.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with Get News 360